Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 4 April 2017

Cool Treats Pop & Twist Card


This card was definitely a hit at my Monthly Papercrafting Class last Saturday. Everyone was really pleased with how easy the card was to make even though the end result looks as though it's going to be difficult!



It looks very innocent when it's closed but POP!



it opens & has a definite WOW effect.


The tutorial is one I found on YouTube by Jan Brown & it's very easy to follow. She also gives all the UK measurements you need.


The Cool Treats stamps, dies & Designer Series Papers are perfect for this card. It also fits in an A6 envelope but would need a large letter stamp as it's very thick & heavy when finished.


This one however didn't make it to the postbox as my youngest daughter pinched it to give to her friend!


Thanks for visiting my blog today & hope you have a go at making this card. Happy crafting!

http://stampinup.net/esuite/home/sharong

No comments:

Post a Comment